• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

If I were a '70 Challenger, what would I be worth?

Hemihead2

Reaction score
Hi all, I need help formulating an offer on a survivor '70 Challenger- run of the mill 318/ Auto on the floor car. It appears to be largely rust free with a crinkled up fender and grille. The interior is complete and it looks like I could probably get it running with a small amount of work. It's 90-95% complete as it sits (A/C car missing all the engine compartment gear.) The interior is 100% in place and looks nice. Just a ball park idea is all I need. Sorry, I don't have any pics at the moment.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Based on your original question, I would have no idea. I know if I were a 70 Challenger, I would need a complete restoration. Lol. Post some pics (of the car). Hope the purchase goes well for you.

Avalanche

Reaction score
Sounds rust free. In need of grill and fender, probably hood repair and bumper, brackets and some metal work in front. So I would guess to repair around 8-10 depending on who does it?
The car should be worth in the 10k range.
Don't forget to add for painting the car, if needed?
I you can do most of the work yourself you would save a lot. Sounds like a good project, good luck

KATSAAR

Reaction score
NOTHING ::: UNTIL I SEE IT IN PERSON.

love how offers are being thrown out without even seeing a pic.

Hemihead2

Reaction score
Just a guideline boys. No organ donation necessary...

Donny

Reaction score
I payed $6500.00 for a bare bones 318 auto on the tree, split bench no engine transmission, no grille, needs total restoration - yeah, I think it too much, but, it is what it is!

Avalanche

Reaction score
NOTHING ::: UNTIL I SEE IT IN PERSON.

love how offers are being thrown out without even seeing a pic.

He asked for a ballpark quote. So members gave there opinion.
He also gave a description to go by, so members helped him out.

Back