• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

I'm being harassed and lied about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I am working on getting a harassment situation cleared up on Facebook. Many of you know me and know not to believe everything you read on the Internet. I use Challenger6pak on Ebay and other websites if you want to look me up and see my reputation. Thanks guys.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I have been above board and as honest as I can be with every part I have sold. Here is the link. If you have bought from me weigh in. Thanks. I understand not everyone is on Facebook. I'm just putting it out there. Thanks.

Last edited:

challenger6pak

Reaction score
It appears that FB took the thread down. That is all I know. I would delete the thread but can't find a way to do it.

AUSTA

Reaction score
Yes you always get the morons who pay for a used part & expect it to be new.
Ask Joey the admin he takes them down pretty well straight away.

aussiemark

Reaction score
I don't do Facebook, I don't have a mobile phone, I don't know how to text, getting on here and buying stuff on Ebay is the limit of my computer skills and I couldn't be happier.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Thanks Matt. I appreciate it. After having his threads pulled on Moparts and FB, maybe he will get the message. He also was banned on Moparts for a month for flooding the for sale sections with this stuff.

quapman

Reaction score
I saw that yesterday and forgot to give you the heads-up. Glad it's getting semi-resolved.

Steve340

Reaction score
I have purchased parts from challenger6pak three times.
Good parts, honest description and a fair price.
Happy to deal with you anytime.

KATSAAR

Reaction score
I don't do Facebook, I don't have a mobile phone, I don't know how to text, getting on here and buying stuff on Ebay is the limit of my computer skills and I couldn't be happier.
same here, not on bookface, not on tweeter.
don't care about any bodies business.
don't want anybody to know my business.

budascuda

Reaction score
If he can return the item in its original condition, well, why not just give him his money back and save yourself the drama and the cheap thrills that ensued. Doesnt matter that he is this or that, do it for yourself. My folks used to say unhappy customers are bad news, their curse lingers. Of course they were simple people, nowadays people say that is bad karma .
And thus spoke buddha!

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I wish it were that easy. I sold him a set of mouldings. He said they were damaged. Ok send them back. He said no I can't I threw the damaged parts away. There have been many people come up with the same issue with this guy. He seems to be a scammer. This guy tried to get me banned from Moparts in the beginning hoping it would make me give him a refund. Tom reviewed everything and basically didn't believe the guy. I never had problems before. Threats I have received today may have taken this to a new level. I'm going to have the thread closed due to the need to get the authorities involved. This has gone from disgruntled seller to a person with real issues.

budascuda

Reaction score
In that case, I wish you the best of luck and hope that things get resolved soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back