• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND interior and dash items

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
ashtray or ac/heater control lamps, floor lights, glove box latch bracket "the little thing it latch's to"... bezel below radio, nice clean uncut with screw mounts intact. dome lamp complete with harness. factory dash speaker harness the 2 outer. all for 71 challenger:)

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ashtray or ac/heater control lamps, floor lights, glove box latch bracket "the little thing it latch's to"... bezel below radio, nice clean uncut with screw mounts intact. dome lamp complete with harness. factory dash speaker harness the 2 outer. all for 71 challenger:)
I have some ashtray parts, do you need a complete set up. The inner silver part, where the ashes go, will be on the rougher side. Toney's reproduces this inner silver part, for about $85.00 . Let me know if you just need the outer fold down lid or a complete set up. And I will get up a price and some pictures. I can sell here or on ebay.

BSG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some ashtray parts, do you need a complete set up. The inner silver part, where the ashes go, will be on the rougher side. Toney's reproduces this inner silver part, for about $85.00 . Let me know if you just need the outer fold down lid or a complete set up. And I will get up a price and some pictures. I can sell here or on ebay.
Thank you for replying, my goal was to get an ashtray with a light and make a heater/ac control box light out of it and sell or trash the ash tray. All the ebay people are selling them for $50.00 plus shipping. I should have edited it after the Fall Fling I found 6 of the heater control lights for $5.00 each. No need to re engineer an ashtray to a control light, I also found the "ac only trim" under dash with map light but I would like one of those for my other one as well if someone has it. so I'm down to glove box light and switch assy. I need 2 of those. I've also seen glove box switch's only and I can make a light. But If I could get the correct stuff that would be great as they are both super nice cars! I need that feakin Glove box latch bracket real bad!

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for replying, my goal was to get an ashtray with a light and make a heater/ac control box light out of it and sell or trash the ash tray. All the ebay people are selling them for $50.00 plus shipping. I should have edited it after the Fall Fling I found 6 of the heater control lights for $5.00 each. No need to re engineer an ashtray to a control light, I also found the "ac only trim" under dash with map light but I would like one of those for my other one as well if someone has it. so I'm down to glove box light and switch assy. I need 2 of those. I've also seen glove box switch's only and I can make a light. But If I could get the correct stuff that would be great as they are both super nice cars! I need that feakin Glove box latch bracket real bad!
is the glove box latch bracket just a simple U shape part, that attaches to the dash. Or is it a part on the glove box door itself. I have a bunch of stuff, let me know I will see what I got

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$ 20 includes shipping. I have paypal or you can send it thru mail or I can set it up on ebay. Private message me. part will need cleaning. If you want to pass on it. I understand, just let me know

100_1768.JPG

100_1769.JPG

100_1770.JPG

100_1775.JPG

100_1776.JPG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a bit confused on some of the messaging, on exactly what you are STILL needing, but here are some map light parts pics. These are not tested and will need cleaned, consider core parts, ok? Private message me with a good offer, and if yes do you want an ebay set up, do paypal or send me $. I will check back wednesday. All I am offering is the small unboltable map light parts, switch, bulb housing, ok? the long black housing is busted. I might have another, some where but can not find right now.

100_1777.JPG

100_1778.JPG

100_1779.JPG

100_1780.JPG

100_1781.JPG

BSG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a bit confused on some of the messaging, on exactly what you are STILL needing, but here are some map light parts pics. These are not tested and will need cleaned, consider core parts, ok? Private message me with a good offer, and if yes do you want an ebay set up, do paypal or send me $. I will check back wednesday. All I am offering is the small unboltable map light parts, switch, bulb housing, ok? the long black housing is busted. I might have another, some where but can not find right now.

View attachment 99145

View attachment 99146

View attachment 99147

View attachment 99148

View attachment 99149
I had to go back and find your picks I'll take them both thank u sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back