• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Interior help

RedneckMarine98

Reaction score
Getting ready to start the restore on the interior of my Cuda. any recomendations on who i should order parts from. i've looked at year one and legendary but not sure if there are others out there that i dont know of. any help would be appreciated.
one other random question, the car was originally B5 blue and has the matching blue interior does anyone know which shade of blue from both year one and legenday would match best.
Thanks

Reaction score
Could be the same interior. Year One is just a parts house. In any case make sure you get Legendary. They are the best. Have them in my Cuda, put some other brand in my Demon. Saved $100 bucks, Hated them, Bought Legendary, Love them. Ended up costing lots more $$ to do it twice. Good Luck

joes70rt

Reaction score
Could be the same interior. Year One is just a parts house. In any case make sure you get Legendary. They are the best. Have them in my Cuda, put some other brand in my Demon. Saved $100 bucks, Hated them, Bought Legendary, Love them. Ended up costing lots more $$ to do it twice. Good Luck

Legendary in my 70 RT! Very Nice!!!

Back