• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

IT'S WHEELS UP WEDNESDAY

Rat Rod AL

Reaction score
20180208_111519.jpg

20180208_111618.jpg

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Looks similar or my Duster !! Unfortunately my pics are on my main computer which died last week , the hard drive is OK so I can get them but not right now . Mine was wheels up on the street with wipers & heater etc !!

Mine was a 71 340 duster originally , swapped in a 440 4 spd , frames were tied & it had a 10 pt roll cage , with fiberglass nose , but it was licenced fully street legal with heater ,wipers , carpet , stock buckets that I cut hole through for the 5 pt seat belts etc , I raced it for a decade & it pulled the front wheels on every pass . I had floating ladder bars & 11" tires , dot for the street & slicks at the track & it would pull the wheels with either tire ! It even hooked hard in the rain but would lose traction before the front tires would lift but only in the rain . I got stopped at a checkpoint one day & the cop looked into see if I was wearing my seatbelts LOL , I was only wearing 4 she let me go !!

Last edited:

DrEamer

Reaction score
Sadly the only wheels up picture I have is when I was racing one of my Ford's. :oops:

DrEamer

Reaction score
Ok Doc. lets see them, I won't say anything bad about Fords😇

Just remember you asked to see it. Not a great amount of air under the front wheels, but that little car moved right along for what it was at the time.

Wheels up.jpg

Fishgutz

Reaction score
First and foremost, this is NOT my car (I certainly wish it were) and was just a spectator in the stands. This was a couple of years ago, back when we could attend races and such.
If this is your car or you know the owner, give me shout, I’d love send some photos of the Cuda. Happy Holidays and Hot Rodding!!
DD351BDE-A405-4812-A84C-3126B17F8622.jpeg

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
About the best of that I have a picture of my car... lol.

IMG9517731.jpg

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
It used to be on the cover of the Mopar Performance book back in the 70s , the article below says it was restored to former glory so it could be an older picture or more recent after the resto .

Racer Dave

Reaction score
So to redeem myself I'll give you one of my E-body from about 35 years ago. Wheels barely up, but hey, it's an all steel car powered by a home-built 340
norwalk 80s.jpg

Racer Dave

Reaction score
First and foremost, this is NOT my car (I certainly wish it were) and was just a spectator in the stands. This was a couple of years ago, back when we could attend races and such.
If this is your car or you know the owner, give me shout, I’d love send some photos of the Cuda. Happy Holidays and Hot Rodding!!View attachment 78078
That's Mike Cotten and the car runs in SS/JA. 383 powered!

Back