• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

JEJJ Top Notch Member

sixpactogo

Reaction score
Taxes are after a total of $600 for the year. I.E. Three $200 sales and you owe taxes.
Well.......Luckily they were not watching my sales. I just added up my PayPal sales this year and it was over a grand. A couple of them over $200.00.
I was told that sales over $500.00 got their attention. You must have gotten different info.

Katfish

Reaction score
Don’t worry it’s coming, 1099s for 2023 tax year will be sent sometime around 2/24.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I just want to add to this by saying that JEJJ has not disappointed me over the years with several purchases. Always get what was advertised. I've even paid in advance and picked up at carlisle months and months later with no issues.
You will get your part. I wish that part was dated a little earlier as I would be getting your part! hahaa.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
I lost all my sails in a boating accident. There at the bottom the ocean. There was a leak from the IRS that sank my ship. And there still trolling for something.

Righty Tighty

Reaction score
To both side and others. You can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar. The not knowing can get to you. Communications is the key. something like. Seller: Late getting shipped. Having problems. Buyer: Payment sent late. Having problems. Just my thoughts.
^^^^This^^^^ hits the nail on the head, and the comment made about reputation.

As a seller, I like to have my item packed and ready to for a label before I list it. You never know how fast it's going to sell, and I've had to scramble looking for a box when an item sold right away and it wasn't packed. The buyer has to wait and you look bad. Sometimes life happens and you can't get the item out right away, and that's when you reach out to the buyer to let them know. I've never had anyone get upset when there was a delay, and they always appreciate the heads up.

As a buyer, there's always a risk but being familiar with members around here really helps with peace of mind.

I personally wouldn't have publicly blasted the member so soon after the deal, but everybody's different.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Screenshot_20231106_131921_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231106_131939_Samsung Internet.jpg

Cuda_mark

Reaction score
Please follow up on this post and let everyone know how this plays out. I am very confident that you will receive the part that you paid for . And that Jim will deliver what he advertises .
I've bought things off of Jim as well, including NOS cuda exhaust tips. Never had any issues and the parts were always as he described.

Righty Tighty

Reaction score
^^^^This^^^^ hits the nail on the head, and the comment made about reputation.

As a seller, I like to have my item packed and ready to for a label before I list it. You never know how fast it's going to sell, and I've had to scramble looking for a box when an item sold right away and it wasn't packed. The buyer has to wait and you look bad. Sometimes life happens and you can't get the item out right away, and that's when you reach out to the buyer to let them know. I've never had anyone get upset when there was a delay, and they always appreciate the heads up.

As a buyer, there's always a risk but being familiar with members around here really helps with peace of mind.

I personally wouldn't have publicly blasted the member so soon after the deal, but everybody's different.
@2Sharp2 Do you care to elaborate on why you disagree? Or are you just going to put a frowny face and leave it at that?

2Sharp2

Reaction score
I don’t see it that I ”blasted” Jim as you put it. I waited 6 days, sent him messages on every form of contact I had for him WITHOUT any response. I even sent PM’s to two different admin’s and one advised me he didn’t know anything about JEJJ. Some of you are talking to me like I’m a bad guy because I am new and tried to figure out if I had made a mistake by trusting what appeared to be a longtime great member. This entire chit show would have been avoided if Jim would have taken 30 seconds to check a message and reply to ANY of the messages I sent!
I havent been mad at any of this. It seems it took me making it public to inspire a response from Jim. I am happy to see several members having his back and vouching for him.
Righty Tighty did you put yourself in my position before giving me your 0.02?
Does this forum have a feedback system for
its members like some other forums Im on? I didn’t find any feedback for JEJJ.

Last edited:

Righty Tighty

Reaction score
I don’t see it that I ”blasted” Jim as you put it. I waited 6 days, sent him messages on every form of contact I had for him WITHOUT any response. I even sent PM’s to two different admin’s and one advised me he didn’t know anything about JEJJ. Some of you are talking to me like I’m a bad guy because I am new and tried to figure out if I had made a mistake by trusting what appeared to be a longtime great member. This entire chit show would have been avoided if Jim would have taken 30 seconds to check a message and reply to ANY of the messages I sent!
I havent been mad at any of this. It seems it took me making it public to inspire a response from Jim. I am happy to see several members having his back and vouching for him.
Righty Tighty did you put yourself in my position before giving me your 0.02?
Does this forum have a feedback system for
its members like some other forums Im on? I didn’t find any feedback for JEJJ.
Not only did I put myself in your position, I have been in your position. Like I said, I personally wouldn't have made a post so soon after the deal, but people are different.

By the way, including his email address is against the forum rules.

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not only did I put myself in your position, I have been in your position. Like I said, I personally wouldn't have made a post so soon after the deal, but people are different.

By the way, including his email address is against the forum rules.
Exactly. It's easy to get nervous when internet sales don't go quickly but you have to give the guy a chance. Jumping the gun (here) doesn't help your image as a buyer either that's for sure. The seller here could easily give a negative feedback rating to the buyer over this and I wouldn't blame him if he did.

JEJJ

Reaction score
UPS tracking # 1Z1232720354340810....shows delivered at 4:15pm today

Proof of Delivery​

Dear Customer,
This notice serves as proof of delivery for the shipment listed below.
Tracking Number
1Z1232720354340810
Weight
16.80 LBS
Service
UPS Ground
Shipped / Billed On
11/03/2023
Delivered On
11/07/2023 4:15 P.M.
Delivered To
CHATTANOOGA, TN, U

JEJJ

Reaction score
"This entire chit show would have been avoided if Jim would have taken 30 seconds to check a message and reply to ANY of the messages I sent!"
Now this is over, you have your part and I am truly sorry for the long delay. I should have taken 30 seconds, you are right.
I got side tracked with everyday life stuff : currently in the process of going through my mom's 2-1/2 story house with full basement (she is a bit of a pack rat) which is quite a process that I and my sisters have been working on for the past month. Hours of sorting after working a fuilltime job during the day, so my days are quite full. and the sorting continues on the weekend too. I also visit my mom 45 minutes away a couple times a week after work, as well as visit my brother who is in an assited living facility partially paralized and left compromised from a stroke. Also the weekend I should have taken the "30 seconds" too reply to keep you from posting how late the shipment was and your concern that I may have taken your money without shipping the part, I was in long Island NY for my son's college soccer tournament. I left at 3:30 am Saturday to get there in time for his first game and getting home 12:30 Sunday night or rather Monday morning (however you look at that). I was totally inconsiderate not to have stopped at some point and sent you a message though I was not on or near a computer at any time over the weekend.
I am not complaining about my life or the things going on, I am mentioning it so maybe you would want to stop for a second before making damaging coments about someone. You had in your mind what you felt was an appropriate time to respond and since that time frame wasn't meant it was, to use your words Buyer beware of JEJJ.
I say all this to you so you might stop and think that maybe there are other things going on in other people's lives that are consuming their time at that moment. Not that you need to feel sorry for anyone and not that you sould not say something, but maybe choose your words/actions a little more carefully.
I have had things occur in my life lately that have put things in a different perspective for me.
I am not angry, I am more dissapointed in this whole situation.
I don't check messages on this site as I should even if I come on here for a quick look. I should have sent you an update, I honestly have just skimmed e-mails if/when I have been reading them that aren't pertaining to personal situations that current have my immediate attention.
I wish you all the best with your project and I am done with this post.
Moving forward I will not post anything for sale again unless I can devote my complete attention to it, from posting through sale.
Thank you to those who had kind words for me, I appreciate that, I have worked hard over the years to treat people as I would want to be treated and I fell short with this situation.

Last edited:
Back