• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Last 1973 340 Challenger?

Smily

Reaction score
IMG_1003.JPG
I recently purchased a 1973 Challenger, when I got it home I found a car show placard in the trunk, you know the kind that people set up I next to the car a shows. Well this one implies that the Car could possibly be the last 340 challenger to roll off Hamtramck MI assembly line. Build date is Jul 31st 1973, 597960 last six of Vin#. Anyone have an idea how to confirm it?

thanks in advance.

seneca

Reaction score
This may be one for Galen Govier. Takes time and money...depends on just how bad you want the answer!!!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Gorgeous car, welcome to the site from the Motor City! A very late car, no doubt but there's probably no way to say conclusively that it's the last. I think at this point you could only check it against known cars in registries not all cars actually built. Very kool though!

Smily

Reaction score
Gorgeous car, welcome to the site from the Motor City! A very late car, no doubt but there's probably no way to say conclusively that it's the last. I think at this point you could only check it against known cars in registries not all cars actually built. Very kool though!
Thanks been looking for a while for a nice E-body car :)

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. That's a very nice looking '73 you have there. It must have the Rallye Performance option pkg. Do you have the build sheet?

Smily

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. That's a very nice looking '73 you have there. It must have the Rallye Performance option pkg. Do you have the build sheet?
Thanks, the color was what hooked me. It's not a rally car, at least the fender tag does not indicate that, wish I had a build sheet, or even a door vin tag :(

DetMatt1

Reaction score
The color is incredible especially with that white top! I can't say I've seen another like it. How about a pic of the interior?

fastx

Reaction score
I would not recommend GG as a source for info unless you have a year or to too wait. Barry may have some idea.

Back