• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lets see them.

Ray

Reaction score
I enjoy all types of cars stock, modified. I guess I fall into the category of customized. Mostly because as a young guy that's what we did to our cars. There where no easy to find repo parts, nobody restored a car to original. The grass roots of the hobby started with the custom hobby and back yard weekend racers.
I really don't care what parts have been changed as long as it's not the vin.

burntorange70

Reaction score
I like cars that have a history, cars that were somebodies pride and joy once upon a time. A slightly worn survivor has so much more character than an over-restored trailer queen.QUOTE]

I get that a lot from my Dart. Take it to a show and people are all over it. She needs paint in a bad way and the engine is GASP black, goig back to boy color when I paint it hough. She has scare on the fire wall from the trans coming apart a some point beore I got it. I did not get why people liked it so much. I park next to some very nice cars at shows and she still gets a lot of looks. I ask people what they like about it and most say it has character and they can tell how much pride I have in her.

Even got a ribbon at the last Fall Fling. No juding for the Fall Fling they just give out few ribbons to cars that stand out to them. I was shocked and more than a little proud that day.

i17669.jpg

Cudafever

Reaction score
Tig!
That was a Grate video, love the slow mo
I will be posting up my ride soon.........Nothing in comparison tho...........
But it been my pride and joy cense 1984.

Cudafever

Reaction score
70 Grancoupe

This was my first, first place, back on july 4 2004.

July 4 2004 1st place [1].JPG

Super-G

Reaction score
Here's my 73 Challenger. It has a 440 6 pack and needs some finishing this winter but I love it and that's what's important!!

73Challenger004.jpg

73Challenger001.jpg

73Challenger005.jpg

74 challenger

Reaction score
74 challenger

ok, this is my first e-body. 318 a/c non rally planning to put 440 or 383 next year.

P1010658(1).JPG

P1010659(1).jpg

P1010660.JPG

P1010662.JPG

carsnguitars

Reaction score
My Wife always wonders why I am staring at this site...between a.b e body sites lots of very nice cars, from the unrestored to the custom to the basic to the full meal deals...I love to see individuality, effort and even luv put into these cars...
Great photos all! keep em coming....

CudaKeith

Reaction score
I just posted in the welcome wagon too, but here she is and only about twenty more overtimes before she is all mine.

PB210146.jpg

70chall440

Reaction score
My Cars

Here are my 2 E bodies and my LX Challenger. The Cuda (actually a Barracuda) is completely disassembled and is being built into a road racer/AAR clone complete with a 416 stroker, rear 4 link, Firm Feel front suspension, 4spd and many many other "improvements". The 70 Challenger is a real 440 AT RT California AC axle package car that I built as I would have back in the "day" (six pack, braided lines, etc). My 2010 RT is my daily driver and has a cold air system, lowered, painted stock wheels and pistol grip. I also have a 70 Roadrunner that will recieve my 66 426 Hemi as well as a 01 Viper GTS ACR in addition to a number of other cars. The Cuda is taking all of my time and money currently as I am trying to get it ready for the this summer as they are opening a new road course near by. It will be lime green to match a 70 AAR I had back in 86. The 70 challenger was built similar to my 74 Challenger I had back in 79-82.

MVC-265S.JPG

finished rt front.jpg

2010 - painted wheels.jpg

70chall440

Reaction score
Here is a before and after pic of my 70 Challenger. I really need to go back through it and clean up some "issues", but the Cuda is sucking up all of my free time.

beforeafter.JPG

70chall440

Reaction score
BTW the Kevko pan is awesome, however it will not fit a stock K frame, I am replacing it with thier "stock" fitment pan so I can get the steering to actually work. It pays to actually read the website.... Thier pans are exceptionally well built, gated and perfect for a road or drag racer, not to mention cheap. The pan in the picture with the pickup (7 gts) was about $360 with shipping. Thier stock fitment pan and pickup (holds 6 gts) is about $240 with shipping. I highly recommend them. They use a factory pan and modify it so it fits well and is very durable.

TinCuda

Reaction score
Here is one of the latest pictures that I have of my 'Cuda. The front is setting a little high due to my engine is not in it yet, but you get the idea. We just got it out of the paint shop.

Oh, and yes, the rear window speakers will be coming out. LOL

02DEC11 0231.jpg

TinCuda

Reaction score
This is my motor. Just built my 440 six pack into a 512 stroker.

Oh, and another disclaimer, That Fram oil filter is just acting as a dust cover. I plan on running WIX filters.

2011-11-12 07_28_21.jpg

2011-11-12 07_30_41.jpg

Back