• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lets see them.

CudaKeith

Reaction score
That is over the top. What carbs are you running? Are they out of the box? Nice car, nice looking engine build.

TinCuda

Reaction score
That is over the top. What carbs are you running? Are they out of the box? Nice car, nice looking engine build.

I am using six pack 2300 series Holley float carbs. Thanks for the complaint on the car. I will be putting on white billboards soon. I will post more pictures when I am done.

CudaFan88

Reaction score
Very nice. Anyone here go to the adirondack nationals in lake George? :) i do.

72*birdman

Reaction score
The project!!

Derailed by move to a new house I hope to get started in ernest this fall after yard work lets up. Top Banana with white interior, console, air, luggage rack. Will be a 340 Cuda clone when done. Might get by without any replacement metal, I'll have to see whats under the paint but it appears solid. Good bye SRT-8 and 72 Roadrunner theses things arn't cheap.

70 Barracuda before pictures 007.jpg

70 Barracuda before pictures 007.jpg

72*birdman

Reaction score
The keeper

Had since 86 it waited on family, exwives, and life in general for its turn. Real close now only needs the white vinyl top. Different kind of options than I think I'd of picked but. Six pack yes, shaker yes, rally gauges we don't need no gauges, console nope collumn thats where its at, gotta save money for that vinyl top. White top and interior but a Black hockey stick.

cuda & challenger 2012 003.jpg

cuda & challenger 2012 003.jpg

downtime!

Reaction score
The check cleared today, so hopefully I'll get to take pics in my driveway this weekend (the shipper offers expedited, over night delivery from Atlanta to Texas!). These will have to do for now.

21r.gif

23r.gif

Back