• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Liquid Vapor separator

Status
Not open for further replies.

v10man

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Does anyone have the liquid vapour separator that mounts in front of the fuel tank on a later production 1962 Dodge Challenger. The is the small horizontal one. It has 4?lines going in and one line out with a check valve in that line.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Does anyone have the liquid vapour separator that mounts in front of the fuel tank on a later production 1962 Dodge Challenger. The is the small horizontal one. It has 4?lines going in and one line out with a check valve in that line.
The one in the trunk?

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
20210620_134706.jpg
If this is what you are talking about, I have searched for another new one and was unable to find one. Hopefully someone here knows where to pick one up used or new. Good luck.20210626_142126.jpg

Pepe70

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have the one that is like pipe and have the 4 lines and probably i have the one that you are looking, i know that I removed last year from a challenger but i have to search on my parts

v10man

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats it exactly. I’m thinking I might have to make one.
I have the one that is like pipe and have the 4 lines and probably i have the one that you are looking, i know that I removed last year from a challenger but i have to search on my parts
Thanks.
Thanks. If you find it , please let me know.

mike ketterer

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you can wait a couple days im sure i have one you can have. pm me with your address and ill mail it to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back