• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

luggage renovation

Ante778

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm working on a complete renovation of luggage including new frame rails on my barracuda 1970, and I bought all the parts from AMD! Need help with this plate that I do not really know where it is and what it brings? Grateful if anyone has a picture of where to be.

IMG_1374.jpg

Ante778

Reaction score
Yes and I do not remember if it was with the frame rails or something else when I opened all the packages and they were a while ago.

sfort

Reaction score
I believe it is one of two emergency brake cable brackets for the rear frame rails. One for each side. If you need pics I can get some.

Last edited:

Ante778

Reaction score
Ok. Yes they would be fine with a picture of the assembled I have welded a bracket for the handbrake cable to the beam with holes for two cables.
I got only one bracket as shown in the picture from AMD (Not on packing list?)

sfort

Reaction score
IMG_3019.jpgHere is a pic look in the area of the two lagre holes in the frame rails. That is where the bkts are located. If this works.

IMG_3019.jpg

Ante778

Reaction score
ok thanks for the picture! Nice body work!
Then they are apparently two varieties of wire bracket, I put a dual wires braket (AMD) on the left side!?
Maybe I'll put the bracket on pictures on the right side also, depending on how you mount the wire then!

Moparparts

Reaction score
Yes that is the emergency/park brake cable bracket for rear cables on a 71-74 Cuda or Challenger and there is one for each frame rail same one for the both sides. Only 70 uses the double one for the drivers side

Hello!

I'm working on a complete renovation of luggage including new frame rails on my barracuda 1970, and I bought all the parts from AMD! Need help with this plate that I do not really know where it is and what it brings? Grateful if anyone has a picture of where to be.

Ante778

Reaction score
Ok Thanks for the reply, then I can throw this bracket:)! My old frame rails were destroyd with fourlink consol etc, but they has a mount with one braket whith double holes on left side!

Back