• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Meaning of respect your elders

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Meaning of respect your elders

Meaning of respect your elders.jpg

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
With a knife.

I think the old guy didn't do his due diligence.
If a person threatens my wife with a knife, good chance that knife is going to end up in their skull.

That sure is a very nice old man.

Reaction score
The old guy did great, murder charges are expensive and messy.

heminut

Reaction score
I don't know where you live, but I don't know of any place in the U.S. that would call it murder when the guy breaks into your home armed with a knife! I retired aqs a cop 20 years ago but I don't think things have changed much since then. If he had broken into my house I would have shot him and I'm only 68 years old!

Elements of the crime;
He broke into the home while it was occupied
He was armed
He threatened the occupants.

Those three facts preclude any kind of murder charge having any traction in a court of law.

Reaction score
Do as you wish. If you want to kill someone You can reap all the benefits of that!

heminut

Reaction score
Do as you wish. If you want to kill someone You can reap all the benefits of that!
You are now putting words into my mouth! At no time did I EVER say I wished to kill someone! The only benefits I would wish to reap in a situation like that is the safety of myself and my loved ones.

I feel that one of my greatest accomplishments as a police officer was to make it to retirement without ever having to shoot someone.

Reaction score
OK then, you shoot em, I don’t. We are both happy.

heminut

Reaction score
OK then, you shoot em, I don’t. We are both happy.
You are clueless how fast and devastating a knife attack can be. That gentleman is just fortunate that the kid wasn't determined to do him harm, otherwise he most likely would have had severe injuries or been killed. I don't care how much training he had as a Royal Marine. You do you, I intend to do whatever is necessary to protect myself and my family. In the meantime, don't ever accuse me of wanting to kill someone!

I'm done here. If you want me to justify my statements (somehow I doubt that you will) I can through PMs.

Reaction score
Bye bye then. Hey Dude this was my statement

You turned it sideways. glad you enjoyed your rant.

Litchkar

Reaction score
To Heminut, thank you for your service to your community. Glad you were able to make it to retirement in one piece. Unfortunately the country is changing, and we need to defend our homes and loved ones from harm.

heminut

Reaction score

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Yeah! I know everything on the internet is true. There's 2 sides of the story.
Senior citizen Frank Corti, 72, a former junior boxing champion is still a bit handy with his dukes.

And when he spotted the aforementioned intruder, Gregory McCalium, in his hallway he sprang into action and delivered two right hooks.
If that's all the punches he delivered, The kid got really messed up. He could have pounded him into oblivion,no matter who he was. The old guy showed him some mercy!

Back