• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Missouri Cuda Project Hello

CudaCorral

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've joined this forum cause I bought a Cuda for the wife cause she loves Purple. Little did I know purple is a expensive taste. I own a 69 Road Runner and located a Cuda local to me which was her Christmas gift. So story goes its a nightmare lol... The Cuda is a little 340 Plum Crazy Purple with some unique options. The car was found in the little town of Marceline where Walt Disney grew up. It kind of has the magic saying save me. The car is missing the original motor and trans and I would like to find them but thats a tough one but you never know. I plan on restoring the car and making a video doc of the entire process to save this car. The goal is to drive to Marceline one day. I'll share the vin# cause if anybody can help find the motor and trans that would be awesome story how the car was saved.

vin#BSH0B228208
MISSING 340 MOTOR , AUTOMATIC 727 TRANSMISSION, AND DASH WITH VIN TAG( I do have the title and fender tag) This car must of got parted one time in its life.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Look forward to seeing it. Great color too

1972 AAR Cuda

Reaction score
Welcome aboard - Do you have pictures of the project? If you don't, I highly recommend taking some. I have done a number of projects and it's always nice to look back and see the progress.
Please share!!

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
DD6606DB-2731-43AC-92D8-5141E61C8959.jpeg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Bummer that it’s missing the vin tag.

Back