• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopar shop/garage signs

L

LeesRT

Hey all. I'm new here. Not new to the Mopar world, but new here. I've owned a 69 Charger R/T for the last 27 years and have been a CNC programmer and machinist for the last 16 years. I've always loved the E-body cars as well. I just thought I'd post to see if you folks are interested in what I've been working on at work lately. I've been doing custom shop/garage signs for people. Everything I do has been requested by someone at some point. So far, most of what I've produced has been on the B-body Mopar side, but I have requests for Challenger stuff coming up. Anyway, I'll post a few pics to get some feedback from you folks. Thanks.

mop 004b.jpg

PR 030b.jpg

PR 032b.jpg

70 002b.jpg

70 004b.jpg

HARLEY 1A.jpg

mop 001b.jpg

PR 027b.jpg

PR 033b.jpg

Super Bee Sign 004a.jpg

msbaugh

Reaction score
wow you're work is awesome!! Very creative and you're obviously good at it.
Personally, the 68 charger one is my favorite.
Although, I love e-bodies, the 68 charger has always been my all time favorite car.

How much does one of these signs run for?

-Matt

L

LeesRT

So far the price on these has been $50.00 ea plus shipping to you. This was all based on using scrap in the beginning. I have a feeling the price is going to go up here soon since the boss is now having to dig into stock material to make these. We've been getting quite a bit of interest on these. So if you're interested in them, get them now while they are still $50.00 plus shipping. I don't know what they may go up to, but I'll keep you informed if things should change on pricing. Again, this low price was all based on me using the scrap that was going in the dumpster in the beginning . Thanks for the compliments on the signs. I do take requests on car models or logos people like to. I have a list I'm working on right now. Next car models include the 67 GTX, custom 1973 Charger, 69 Mustang, 73 Camaro, 71 Charger R/T, and a Duster (don't remember the year off hand). Some of these we are trying to show at a new web site we've created too. www.classicsfortheshop.com That's about it for now. Keep watching, I'll post all new things I do. LeesRT

L

LeesRT

Signs are $50.00 ea plus shipping to you...so far. This low price was based on me using scrap material going in the dumpster. We've had such a response that we've had to dig into stock material so the prices may be going up here soon. Next car models to be done include 67 GTX, custom 1973 Charger, 69 Mustang, 73 Camaro, 71 Charger R/T, & a Duster. I'll take requests for car models and car emblem/logos too. Again, prices are $50.00 for the moment, but they may be going up. I'll keep everyone informed. LeesRT

L

LeesRT

Hey all, just wanted to let you know the price on the signs is going up. I will honor $50.00 price to all who have talked to me. When we started this project, I was doing designs at home (not costing the company anything) and I was using all scrap getting thrown in the dumpster. We are now pulling stock material to make signs and I'm doing designs at work therefore, we need to account for this time and material. The standard signs we will keep in a library will run $75.00 ea plus shipping now. If you want something totally custom that requires a lot of my time, signs will start at $100.00 and go up from there depending on customization. I will bend over backwards for the forums to keep it as low as possible for you guys and gals. I know times are tough. Minor changes or customizing, I'm not going to nickel and dime everyone for any changes. Just appropriate charges for major work. If you have any questions, just ask and I'll work with you. I want this to still be fun for all of us.

LeesRT

msbaugh

Reaction score
I really like the round super bee one pictured above. How much would you charge for that one? If it is not already sold... Then there is the question on payment and shipping. I really like them. And 50 bucks for a nice custom made sign like that is a good deal for an addition to my garage

L

LeesRT

As I mentioned in the above post, the price just went up to $75.00 on the 23" diameter Super Bee sign and the 12" x 20" rectangular signs I've been doing, plus the shipping to get it to you. They come bare, so you will have to finish them to your taste (clear coat, stain, or paint). If you would like some testimonials from others that have bought the signs, here's a link to the A12 Super Bee site where there's a thread going on these signs.
http://a12mopar.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=general
Here was the latest comment from someone who bought one...

hi every one
i just got my plymouth road runner sign from lee and it is so awesome
lee thank you for doing it for me and in the time i got it less then a week and 1/2
i would like to say to everyone look at them and order one you will not be dissapointed

ricks_RR

L

LeesRT

more signs done and renderings on a computer of some coming up.

12x12 001clean.jpg

12x12 004clean.jpg

12x12 005clean.jpg

fatboy1.jpg

gtx671.jpg

judge1.jpg

chargerass1.jpg

chargerass3.jpg

chargerass4.jpg

chargerass5.jpg

chargerass6.jpg

chargerass7.jpg

L

LeesRT

a few new signs to add. These are computer renderings, but they will be carved soon.

COBRA 427 CLEANED REV2.jpg

NOMAD 56 CLEANED.jpg

CHARGER RT 71 CLEANED.jpg

CHARGER RT 71 CLEANED 2.jpg

L

LeesRT

A bunch of cars still to come. These were some different ones I was trying out. Have no fear, there will be some E-body cars coming soon. I have images ready to do the 70 Challenger R/T and 70 Cuda. Before I get there, I need to finish a 64 Plymouth Max Wedge car for Mopar Muscle and a few other B-bodies that I had already started. That's it for now.

L

LeesRT

More rendered signs done...next to machine

1964 Plymouth Max Wedge car. Here's a sign I did for fun for Stu Harmon of the Mid Peninsula Muscle Car Club. It's not complete yet, but here's how it looks so far.

MAX WEDGE 1.jpg

MAX WEDGE 2.jpg

MIDPENMUSCLE1.jpg

MIDPENMUSCLE2.jpg

MIDPENMUSCLE3.jpg

MIDPENMUSCLE4.jpg

gtx671.jpg

BRAD'S HARLEY NEXT2.jpg

SUSANS BUTTERFLY.jpg

JULIA SHOE.jpg

JEEP 1.jpg

JEEP 2.jpg