• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopar shops...

B2G707

Reaction score
Does anyone have any mopar shops/mechanic leads around the San Fernando Valley/North Hollywood area or with in the general vicinity? In the Los Angeles area

Adam

Reaction score
For engine machine work I have used Jim Grubb in Santa Clarita 3 times, excellent work. For interiors I like Viking auto upholstery. What kind of work do you need done?

burntorange70

Reaction score
There is a motor guy in Indio. Think it is called Indio Motor Machine or IMM for short. Brian is his name if I remember correctly.

B2G707

Reaction score
For engine machine work I have used Jim Grubb in Santa Clarita 3 times, excellent work. For interiors I like Viking auto upholstery. What kind of work do you need done?

I wanted to make my interior all black. But to be honest I think I just need my carpet and seats done. My dash and plastic components are good. I think I'll I have to do is paint them. Or get someone to paint them.

Thank you, going to check out Viking auto upholstery now.

burntorange70

Reaction score
Seat covers are not hard to replace. I did the ones in my Dart. Was easy enough. Got the covers from legendary. Carpet is also easy to install yourself.

Adam

Reaction score
What color are your plastic parts? If just faded black use " Bondo Restore black" it works very well and will not fill in/cover the texture of the plastic like paint will.

Last edited:
Back