• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopar stuff for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkytownballer

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
A complete 1969 440 HP motor from a 1969 charger, the stamp pad reads E440 6-27 HP (2536430-7), Carb reads 6R 6910 1850-3, Exhaust 2806178 2-14-69; along a manual 3-speed trans with hurst shift and big block casing, 1970 barracuda grille with bezel, 1970 and 1971 tail lighs, 1970 parking lights, Non-ralley instrument panel, grand coupe door panels, 1970 4-speed center console. Please email at julmar19982002at yahoo if interested but be serious. I have pictures of the other things also, I would like $7000 obo!

motor1.jpg

center console.jpg

parking.jpg

grille.jpg

Tunis

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Assuming it is not cracked and in good condition, how much do you want for the drivers side parking light?

How much for the 4-speed console?

MoparGod

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Assuming it is not cracked and in good condition, how much do you want for the drivers side parking light?

How much for the 4-speed console?

The console pictured isn't for a 4 speed. I hope that price is a typo! lol :confused2:

C O D Y

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For $7,000 I would think there should be a complete project.

Cool stuff, but not 7K worth.... IMO.

TinCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow, I can get a running car for 7 grand.

I guess I might be a little out of touch.

MoparGod

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking at the PICS and don't see it! The console is for an auto, and is broken. The grille has damage, ex manifold numbers don't look like HP parts! :sad11:

funkytownballer

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunis I thought you guy suppose to the mopar knowing, because i see you don't know your intake at all.

The 2806178 intake was used on all 440 4 barrel engines from 1967 through 1969, on both standard and high performance models. Because of the years and engine this intake was used on, it is considered one of the best "muscle car" intakes. Also please tell me where you can find a NOS cuda grille with a piece missing for under 500, I think no where. The motor was sold today with the grille, oh and I forget to mention that the motor was a hemi crank in it. I don't know why but it does, we found that out when we removed the trans. Eight bolts on the fly wheel, the last owner was a strange guy.

Tunis

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunis I thought you guy suppose to the mopar knowing, because i see you don't know your intake at all.

What are you talking about? I only asked about a driver side parking light and you PM me asking $900 for the grille and parking lights. Not a bad price at all, but I never asked for the grille.

I NEVER asked about any intakes.

MoparGod

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you talking about? I only asked about a driver side parking light and you PM me asking $900 for the grille and parking lights. Not a bad price at all, but I never asked for the grille.

I NEVER asked about any intakes.
\
He's lost! I said something about the part number because in the first ad he said EXHAUST not INTAKE! I know that number wasn't right for the exhaust manifolds! Anyway, if it got sold it had to come way down on the price! :dontknow:

ramenth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know we don't have a lot rules on here like a few of our sister sites do. Let's try to keep it that way.

As such, I can only this -as a suggestion (ahem) - if a seller has set a price for some items, you aren't interested in said items, and aren't going to buy said items, then

MOVE ON!

As sellers folks have the ability to set a price that they think it's worth. As a buyer you have the ability to walk away from said price. Chiming in what you think something might be worth, especially if you're not buying, is only productive in getting pissing matches started.

And the nice thing about this site is the bare minimum of pissing matches that we have. It's make Alley's, Burnt's, and my job a lot easier.

To the OP, I will say, though, that if you're going to take the time to try to call someone out on a perceived slight then read your entire thread, make sure you're addressing the correct person

THEN TAKE IT PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back