• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

My first E body

ram250098

Reaction score
Hey guys, some of you might know me I have been on FABO then sold it and was on FBBO the sold that and back and forthe a few more times between them and now my first time with a E body.
I really hope this is my last car, love working on them but was told I have cancer 14 months ago and I am getting down to the point where the tough choices have to be made so I bit the bullit and bought a semi turn key. I pick it up this week end.
Look forward to hanging here.
Thanks
AL

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Well said sheetmetaldan, my hope is also that you have many years behind the wheel. Can't wait to see some pics of your new toy.

ram250098

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys..here is a pic of the car...man I hope nothing goes wrong from now until Sat LOL
AL

082.jpg

Cuda360

Reaction score
Welcome, I too recently acquired my first e body (74 Cuda). For the last few years I've been driving my more modern Mopar, a Crossfire SRT-6, even if it was made in Germany. A recent dyno resulted in 355 hp/353 ft.lbs. at the wheels. Pretty good for a light car. Anyway, I look forward to gaining plenty of knowledge from the folks here about getting a little more from my 360-4 barrel and with any luck, find a new front grill...

Big Jim

Reaction score
Nice ride and plans, Al! Hope you do get to drive the hell out of it! Just don't let anyone count you out until they start shovellin' dirt- let us know how you're doing from time to time. Till then, ENJOY!

Back