• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Need a good pic of lower cowl where it meets firewall.... 73 Cuda

zeus

Reaction score
Hey FEBO!

Making a small (2"x4") patch for my cowl/firewall just underneath where the windshield wiper motor bolts in. Does anyone have a good (high res) pic of that area with engine out? I don't want to spend the 600 bucks yearone or amd wants for the whole panel when it's a reletively small patch. The problem is its in the triangular bent area underneath the wiper motor. So I want to get a good pic to get it as close as possible. Thanks!

ps. mine has a/c. I mention this only because the panels are different, but I'm fairly certain in the area of the pic is the same.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
See if this helps. I have a few more pics if you need them.
Tod CowlPlacement1.jpg

CowlPlacement1.jpg

Last edited:

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Post of a pic of what you need. I parted a few cars recently and have kept much of the metal. The cowls all had rust but in different areas. I may have what you need.

zeus

Reaction score
Got it. Thank you!

No need for replacement I was able to patch one together. With the pic. Took me about 4 hours tho :(

Ps. Much better than the blurry cellphone pic of the tv showing a cowl on the intro to a show called graveyard carz I was using. Anyone watch the show? Its all mopars. Its a great show.

Back