• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Need a helper

ogre

Reaction score
Anybody live near Wyandotte, Michigan?? Guy has a part I want but he wont ship. I could buy it, if someone who lives there and doesnt have a fear of shipping would pick it up and ship it to me. Its a shame we dont have a network like that, so many parts just out of reach to far to drive and refusal to ship.

thanks (sort of venting, sorry)
jeff.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Open a FedEx or UPS account and have the guy drop it off at one of those places. You contact the store to verify they have the item. Then you can give them your account number, they’ll ship and package it up. The sellers time is just dropping it off somewhere close. But make sure it’s a FedEx store or a UPS store on whatever account you have. I’ve done it several times using my FedEx account.

ogre

Reaction score
Open a FedEx or UPS account and have the guy drop it off at one of those places. You contact the store to verify they have the item. Then you can give them your account number, they’ll ship and package it up. The sellers time is just dropping it off somewhere close. But make sure it’s a FedEx store or a UPS store on whatever account you have. I’ve done it several times using my FedEx account.
Thats not a bad idea, depending how much they charge to wrap it. I was trying Fasenal as they ship really cheap store to store and I have one close to me but couldnt get one close enough on the other end. The sellers I have encountered in PA dont want to work to hard to get the parts out. Of course they were from Facebook. Thanks for idea, I will give it a try.

jeff/

Back