• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New from Sweden

Soundcontrol

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here, from Sweden, working on a -70 Challenger convertible, gonna be a resto mod with a 6.1 Hemi and NAG1 tranny, suspension and steering from Firmfeel, US cartool body stiffening and Wilwood disks. Taking the car apart now and collecting parts. It will take a year or two. It's my 6th e-body, first full resto though. / Ken

Hemi.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Quite a few convertible project threads going on right now and I can't wait to see more of yours. Fine looking pooch for your avatar as well.

Soundcontrol

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes guys! I'll start a resto thread here soon and add more pictures. I'm just getting the car up in a rotisserie to clean and paint it under, and I'm waiting for some Hemi swap parts from Bouchillion thats ships in a container.

72chally440

Reaction score
Welcome. If you have not already done it, checkout "Ma's Cuda A Long Time Coming" post in Member Restorations. His project was nearly identical to what you are trying to do. May have conquered obstacles you will encounter. Good luck and be sure to start another Restoration post with lots of pictures we can follow.

Soundcontrol

Reaction score
Yes, I have talked to him and gotten some good advise, thats a supernice Cuda! Thanks for the tip though.

Back