• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New guy from far away!

cavemanno1

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I've been a b-body mopar fan particulary for '68-69 chargers,'70 RR but recently i got a real interest about '70-74 'cudas.I have just bought a true '68 r/t 4 speed charger so the 'cuda has to wait for a few years.
I have never seen a 'cuda in real life as i live in Hungary(Europe)and we don't have any at all.
We don't have many mopars in my country and my '68 charger is the third ever in the country but the first 4 speed r/t.Had a '69 charger 5 years ago which was the only '69 ever in Hungary.
I'm here to learn about 'cudas and see all those beauties cars.Hopefully one day i will be able to get one.
Thanks everyone!

cavemanno1

Reaction score
Thanks!
She is arriving this Friday to Rotterdam,Neatherland.
The green one was our '69!

IMG_0445.PNG

autó1.jpg

IMG_0324.PNG

IMG_0323.PNG

otthon.jpg

wedding.PNG

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! That '68 is going to be a real stunner and they are by far the best looking B-bodies imo. Is it complete? Where'd you find it?

cavemanno1

Reaction score
Thanks Detmatt1!

She is complete but needs a ton of work,but at least I can get her the way I want and I will know that she is done correctly!
She is a dark medium turquoise with white interior,white vinyl top and white stripes!Hate vinyl tops so that won't go back and the interior will be black.However I will keep the white bumblebee stripes.
I have found her on eBay and never thought I'd get her but looks like it's meant to be ours!
Thanks,
Peter

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Oh Man, great color combo! To each their own for sure but I'd have to stick with the white interior. In fact my '68 RR was originally Turquoise over black and it will have a white over black interior when it's done. I could see not putting the top on it though.

cavemanno1

Reaction score
I was debating on the White but I like black a lot better and it isn't that hard to keep clean.Have a 3 year old boy and he would make the white interior look black after a week.

djais1801

Reaction score
well, IMHO, in a nutshell...70 and 71 are more popular in value, however the 72-74 have their own following. There is a difference between a 'Cuda and a Barracuda, starting with the vin# BS23 for Cuda and BH23 for Barracuda. You can get a nice driver 72-74 at a reasonable price, vs a basket case 70-71 for same $$. Good luck in your search...
here is a 73 'Cuda that I sold over the winter, #matching 340 pistol grip 4spd car.
IMG_4332_zpsawq7eoy5.jpg

calendar1_zpsvzisdzri.jpg

djais1801

Reaction score
my interior on my 69 Roadrunner is white, and I have 3 1/2 yr old twins...i'll let you know how it goes lol.
rr1_zpsfkcye1g1.jpg

I was debating on the White but I like black a lot better and it isn't that hard to keep clean.Have a 3 year old boy and he would make the white interior look black after a week.

Last edited:

cavemanno1

Reaction score
Now that is what my heart is after!Beautiful car!!!
I have to say that if I could choose I'd go with the '70 tail lights and the '71 grill.But I could just get a '71 grill if I happened to get a '74.

Last edited:
Back