• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

new guy in the south

Randy Routt

Reaction score
Just registered today, and want to introduce myself. I am from central Mississippi, have been going to the Mopars at the Battleship show in Alabama since it started. I have a 70 Challenger R/T with the original 440 still in it. I bought it from the original owner who bought it at Rahal Dodge in Memphis ( at one point I had a 70 R/T convertible 4 speed that came from the same dealership). My car needs a paint job, is a FC7 car and I hope to start on sanding it down this fall. I have had it over 30 years along with a few other mopars.
I hope to meet some other mopar people here, and will try to answer eMails timely tho work sometimes interferes. Randy

Randy Routt

Reaction score
reply to response

Yes I have a few pics, and may have to take another to get it on site. Size? and other considerations? And congratulations on getting a job. I was just notified that in 2 weeks I am unemployed again. The town I live in is unraveling.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Yes I have a few pics, and may have to take another to get it on site. Size? and other considerations? And congratulations on getting a job. I was just notified that in 2 weeks I am unemployed again. The town I live in is unraveling.

Seems to be happening everywhere. I fear it is going to get worse. At least they gave you notice.

Randy Routt

Reaction score
maybe a picture

stude and club pic 012.JPG

stude and club pic 012.JPG

Randy Routt

Reaction score
finally got a pic to load. It's a U code with the original motor. FC7 with a black vinyl roof (removed), a.c with most of that removed when I was in my 20s and only cared about speed. I have rally wheels on it now but it had F70 x 14 on magnums with trim rings. Still have those wheels. I don't know whether to pay to get it painted or sand and paint it myself.

Back