• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New member from Dallas Texas

tcbjohnny71

Reaction score
I’m Johnny from Dallas, TX. I own a 1971 Challenger & 1973 Charger. Glad to be here
F3C31619-B196-4EFA-96CC-C1B3E7AE8CE5.jpeg

tcbjohnny71

Reaction score
:welcome: Great stance of the car.Another great car in a great state. Meaning place and condition!
Thanks man! As it sits it’s a 318 auto car but I plan on swapping to a 440 4 speed. It drives but I’m having to clean up a bunch of rat chewed wiring to get it road ready for summer! Cheers dude

moparleo

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard. Those are some old tires. Keep the speeds below 50 mph or better yet get a new set. After about 5 years, regardless of miles, they decompose from the inside out. Check the DOT numbers to get the exact age.
Also when using air-shocks ( it looks like that is what you have based on how much the springs are arching ) you are putting extra stress on the upper shock mounts. They are not strong enough to take the stress. and your rear tires look to be overinflated. The ride will settle down a lot if you drop the pressure. Don't know what size you are running but with a P275/60-R15 size tire, only need about 24 lbs in the rears. Because of the short overhang in the rear, there is very little weight on the rear tires.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan!
Love the color, looks like GK6 dark bronze metallic. Those body side mouldings are also hard to come by.

Back