• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New member from Pacific Northwest

MoparSoup

Reaction score
Hello Fellas, new member here in the PNW. I have had a 70 challenger for a few years now. Passed down through the family. I am a younger guy who is pretty fresh in the Mopar world and want to get involved here to try to soak up some of the knowledge. About my car, it's a 70 Challenger convertible, Plum Crazy, white interior, with a 383 Magnum in it. Thanks for having me, can't wait to fire up some questions for you guys.
IMG_1097.jpeg
IMG_1098.jpeg
IMG_3504.jpeg

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Welcome to the show. And you didn't come ill prepared. Dang, sweet ride! Don't come much better.

Hopefully you are out of the smoke and flames.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
Beautiful vert! Great color 👍🏻

moparleo

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard. Beautiful car.
What is the age of the tires ? I know Firestone discontinued most sizes of the Indy 500 years ago and if those are over 5-6+ years old they probably should not be driven at hi-way speeds.
Check the DOT codes on the tires if you are not sure. The last 4 number of the code will give you three week and year of manufacture.
Very nice looker.

MoparSoup

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard. Beautiful car.
What is the age of the tires ? I know Firestone discontinued most sizes of the Indy 500 years ago and if those are over 5-6+ years old they probably should not be driven at hi-way speeds.
Check the DOT codes on the tires if you are not sure. The last 4 number of the code will give you three week and year of manufacture.
Very nice looker.

Nice catch, the pictures I posted are actually old. Since I took those pictures I’ve replaced the wheels and tires. They were definitely not safe and needed replacement before I put my family in the car.

terrywalker

Reaction score
What did you replace the Rallye Wheels with? BTW, I'm in Kennewick, the dry side.
Terry W.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan!
Like others have said, great looking Challenger with that white interior :thumbsup:

MoparSoup

Reaction score
What did you replace the Rallye Wheels with? BTW, I'm in Kennewick, the dry side.
Terry W.
I replaced the rallye wheels with a set of reproduction rallyes. The old set had some corrosion that was bad enough that they wouldn’t hold air anymore. And then I threw a set of BF Goodrich radials on for good measure.

71RRhi

Reaction score
Welcome, your very lucky to have such a beautiful convertible challenger for your first mopar.

Back