• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Member here

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Wow! Love to see the work!
Please, start a restoration thread and share your awesome pictures and knowledge with us.

Great looking work! Wish I had time to do work like that.

440rush

Reaction score
Welcome, I had the same dilemma with my Cuda. It's B5 blue too. But the black interior was in good condition so I did the top and stripes in black too. I thought the white top and stripes would be harder to keep clean. But the white top and stripes would look really nice too.

fj6aar

Reaction score
Welcome, I had the same dilemma with my Cuda. It's B5 blue too. But the black interior was in good condition so I did the top and stripes in black too. I thought the white top and stripes would be harder to keep clean. But the white top and stripes would look really nice too.
I guess you could consider this a high class problem that we go through....but that doesn't make it any easier to decide. LOL

bowers887

Reaction score
What a great project and I think you should build it the way you want it. I know the Hemi was not a cheap item.

Troy

fj6aar

Reaction score
Hi Larry, progress is going slow on the car but I am doing work on the engine now to keep things moving. How about you?

larry4406

Reaction score
Hi Larry, progress is going slow on the car but I am doing work on the engine now to keep things moving. How about you?
My projects are DOA. Past 1.5 years has been too much house renovation. Maybe 2023 for me. 🤞😔

Back