• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Member/Old Owner

FLEBody

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me join this forum.
I had a '73 Challenger Rallye with a 340 auto in the mid to late 70's before selling it. :(

The reason I joined is to see if there is any interest in some parts I have had in storage since ~1979. We are moving from our home of 39+ years and I realized I'm never going to use them.

I had swapped the 340 and 727 for a circle track small block and 4 speed @ 75k miles. The engine has one slightly burnt exhaust valve, the trans has a shift kit.
I have the short block, intake manifold, exhaust manifolds, Carter TQ carb, some of the auto brake pedal hardware, small block bell housing, bumper jack, and custom wide magnum 500 wheels.

I also have an A body A-833 4 speed (that I was going to change the tailhousing out before I located the E body one), a 1970 340 4 barrel intake, and a set of small block exhaust manifolds.

It would be great to reunite these parts to my old Challenger but I doubt that is likely. Anyway, it would be nice to see them go to a good home.

Sorry for the long introduction, I didn't want to come off as someone just trying to make a quick buck.
I'll post in the sales forum once I can determine a reasonable price for the parts (I've seen them all over the place but am more interested in clearing out the shed, any insight is welcome)

I'm located in 32950 central FL.

340challconvert

Reaction score
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
You could post the serial number off the engine; never know about reuniting it with the car!
& Good luck with your pending move!

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome. Put a picture of you lost love anyhow if you have one.Thanks.
welcome to febo.jpeg

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! You sure you won’t have another Challenger🙂in the future.

Back