• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70hemicuda

Reaction score
In the process of going through old Mopar stuff my father had. He has passed and am trying to do what he wanted to do years ago,clean off the shelves. He loved old Mopars and a bit of everything.Had 5 Hemi cars at one time. I will be listing a few things for sale n the near future as I’m going through boxes to see what’s what

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Sorry to hear about your dad. Sounds like a true Mopar guy for sure. Glad you joined up.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome aboard from Michigan. Sorry to hear about your Dad. It's tough going through things as it always brings back memories.

70hemicuda

Reaction score
Welcome aboard from Michigan. Sorry to hear about your Dad. It's tough going through things as it always brings back memories.
It sure does,I wake up at night wanting to ask him about something,what does this go on,what’s this fit,etc. etc. He had a lot of old muscle Mopars 35 years ago all he kept was a 70 cuda with a Hemi ,4-speed,Dana. Has not been on the road in 20 years.im working on putting motor back together now after a cam shaft lobe wipeout years ago.soon as I get some pictures,I will be listing some stuff to sale that I don’t have any use for. My 20 year old son is in military and doesn’t have time for this stuff. He likes the twin turbo Supra cars and old land cruisers. Different breed now for sure. Take care

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Welcome from Colorado! Glad you made your way on here. Can't wait to see some pictures of your cuda! And the fender tag readout!!!!

It's a wonderful thing to have the memories of your father. There are many who are less fortunate. Your father's a genius. He left you with a project that you have to finish and get the bug back. Drive that ride in memory of your father!

Back