• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Nicodemus

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member, and as a new owner of a '70 'Cuda.

I've had a keen eye for the e body for about the past 10 years, ever since I saw The Phantasm. I'm familiar with mopars, and have a love of for all of them, but new to owning one. I used to own a '66 mustang convert, but knew pretty much the whole time that I was really a mopar guy at heart. Now that the dream has become reality I look forward to spending some time with this new member of my family and seeing what adventures await. And also looking forward to learning a thing or two from you fine folks!

IMG_3606.jpg

IMG_3605.jpg

Bill

Reaction score
NICE CUDA!! And congratulations on your new family member. Welcome from Vermont. I agree that there is just something special about an e body. You will have access to tons of knowledge about e bodies from all over the world on this site from amazingly experienced folks that are enthusiastic about Challengers, Cudas and mopars.

Last edited:

Nicodemus

Reaction score
That would be the B5, blue on blue. Shade looks a little different since I did some tinkering/effects to the photos. It's a 383 car w/ a 4spd.

Back