• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to Mopar

kmetz

Reaction score
I am new to the Mopar restoration world. recently chose to take on a 70 AAR project from a deceased friends family. researching the vast world of Mopar options, colors and all that goes with restoring a true classic.
any resource for information on these particular cars would be welcome. just from initial observation I am in need of some exhaust manifolds and expect some other items. when I purchased the car is was also blessed with multiple extra parts, dashes , interiors, tranny's, rear ends, shifters, urethane bumper, brackets, windows, and many other items including a new in box magneto for a 340 ???. currently researching the car and parts , hence the need for research materials and manifolds. anything helps
Thanks

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO. Pictures would be very appreciated and respected.
welcome to febo - Copy.jpeg

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
With the extra parts they can be used as barging chips. 70's had a number of different parts then other years.

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! There is tons of knowledge here! I learn something new from the folks on this site almost every day!! Pictures of your AAR would be great!

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! You’re in the right place. These guys really know these cars very well.
Sounds like a cool project! Keep us updated.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan!
I love your Big Sky Country state! I'm originally from your neighbor to the east.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Howdy from Colorado!

We can help with some knowledge by decoding your fender tag.
Let's see what color this car was originally.
AAR's have lots of unique and specific parts that are different from the other Cuda's in 70.

Back