• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to the forum

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I’m just joining because I finally bought one of my dream cars, a 71 Challenger. It’s in pieces right now while I repair some rust spots but hopefully it will be going back together through winter (with a lot of luck finding parts). Take care all! Bill

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert!! Get ready for more picture demands! We don't care if the Challenger is in pieces! :)

Righty Tighty

Reaction score
@Xcudame warned you..... :)

thisthreadisuselesswithoutpichers.jpeg

Welcome from Arizona! I'm assuming it's got a 440 by your handle, what's the rest of your drivetrain?

Reaction score
not many good pics test but it was a 318/auto car. i have a 440/727 out of a motor home that came with it. engine is also in pieces but in good condition. I started working on the 902 heads but that’s about it for the engine. plans are to put it back together and make it run decent with minimal upgrades at this point.
IMG_0570.jpeg

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO. Good to have you with us. A good while back. I worked at the Altoona fresh water treatment plant off of Sugar Run RD.
welcome to febo - Copy.jpeg

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Flood City?, I assume johnstown? I worked at Penelec in Richland from 2009-2012 then transferred to Altoona.
YES. I would speak to Tom at Penelec in Richland when I needed a meter spotted. Also worked for a company that did a remodel of the Penelec building 4th floor and other on Broad st.
My son and I were at Penn state Altoona a few years back and did a lot of demo. Started in the swimming pool and other areas. I think it was called the athletic building. Also worked for Krater Electric out of Altoona.

Last edited:

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
OK, Now let's get down to business. I think there is something wrong with me,Just speaking for myself. And maybe a few other here. Where's The Pictures? We don't care how it looks. There might be some untouched mystery details that someone here might spot and solve a mystery. There are some very keen eyes here it surprises me too.

Last edited:

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Here is something for sale. I'm sure he is in the Altoona area. Use the PM use this link. Hemihead2. Click on start a conversation and it is private message. I think the last time he was on was in August. So it might take time to respond. I also know an other guy as the one above knows too. But he is always on the go.

Last edited:

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan!
Have fun with your '71 and keep us in the loop on progress.

Back