• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New young-en from Texas

msbaugh

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Im only 21 years old and have had a passion for mopars most of my life. I own a 08 charger r/t and recently purchased a 70 challenger 440. My woman also has a 2010 chally... Although I had some experience working on cars at an auto shop in the past, I still am very new to everything. I know yall are all very good at what you do, which is why I am here. For advise and for help. Although I cant offer much in return, I thank yall for all the advise I am sure you will be giving me in the future.
Owning this car has been a dream to me for a while now. Now that It's in my garage I feel that I can finally begin my hobbie and begin learning what is necessary to own this car.
Thanks and Greetings from College Station, Texas

-Matt
(Ill attach some pictures of the cars for those who are interested)

10123_155344726735_506141735_3174970_8048336_n.jpg

IMG_3933.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome, some nice cars, always interested in pics here. I posted on your 8 3/4 thread, you might have a look over on FBBO for a replacement center section.

ontherun

Reaction score
wow, nice 70. doesn't look like much work to do on that one...I run trains to hearne and visit collage station about twice a week, way to stay in the Mopar state of mind...L

GTXperience

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO msbaugh! It looks like you have excellent tastes in Mopars and women (and not necessarily in that order). ;)

msbaugh

Reaction score
Thanks guys!
ontherun... If you're running trains through college station, then you probably drive by my house almost every week. Live right there close to the train track
GTX experience... haha appreciate that. I tell you what, Im a lucky guy i wont deny that!

GTXperience

Reaction score
Thanks guys!
ontherun... If you're running trains through college station, then you probably drive by my house almost every week. Live right there close to the train track
GTX experience... haha appreciate that. I tell you what, Im a lucky guy i wont deny that!

It looks like you two are a very nice young couple and you have only good things ahead for the both of you. BTW: The '70 looks dynamite! If you ever get a chance to take a little video of it (running), that would be cool.

GTXperience

Reaction score
Cool video but damn ... my neck hurt after watching it. ;) How about working on a vid with the car on the road ... doing bad things? :D

msbaugh

Reaction score
Maybe i'll just have to do that next time I get the chance!
But this time right side up lol

Back