• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

NEWB in SLC UT

D’mon

Reaction score
Howdy all! Great site with loads of information and friendly people. I am new to MOPAR .My dad and I are in the process of doing a frame off restoration on a 70 barracuda. Just wanted to thank everyone in advance for the help and advice that I will be needing!

Thanks!

Don G.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Welcome from northern Utah.

IMG_1924.jpeg

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO. Before you start you frame off restoration.There is none on an E body. Hope you don't have to do rail replacement. It will save you a lot of work.
welcome to febo - Copy.jpeg

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Yeah, there's no frames on Mopars (excluding the partial bolt on front frame of C and D bodies). That's why Mopars handle well compared to the competition. If it's not a really rare 70 Barracuda, I'd suggest torque boxes and sub-frame connectors while you're building it up.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Howdy and welcome from Colorado.

@D'mon

Let's see some pics on your barracuda!
Anything interesting on the fender tag?
Is it a BH car?

D’mon

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Don !
Howdy and welcome from Colorado.

@D'mon

Let's see some pics on your barracuda!
Anything interesting on the fender tag?
Is it a BH car?
It’s nothing special as far as options go and it’s not a numbers matching car. It does have the 440 BB W 727. We have updated to disc brakes all around and new suspension. My brother owns and operates a body shop and he’s the one that did all the metal/ bodywork & paint. I’m the “electrician “ in the family so I have done all the electrical work. I will post some pics this weekend when I’m at the shop. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
Chrysler Phycho I’ve been reading a lot of your posts, valuable info! I will probably PM you on a issue that we’re having.
Thanks again everyone!😁

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Read. common problem bulk head connector.
An other good read a you proceed.
Blowing a Fuse

Last edited:

islandmuscle

Reaction score
hello and welcome to FEBO!
what a great car to build
sounds like you folks have done a lot already
Doing it with Family Is priceless
time well spent 😀

SRKlegin

Reaction score
Howdy all! Great site with loads of information and friendly people. I am new to MOPAR .My dad and I are in the process of doing a frame off restoration on a 70 barracuda. Just wanted to thank everyone in advance for the help and advice that I will be needing!

Thanks!

Don G.
Welcome, I'm from Roy Utah. Im working on a 72 barracuda. It'll cool to see some pics of your ride

Back