• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Newbie here today

Rollon

Reaction score
PS I don't presently have a laptop that works so everything I do is on my phone I have big fingers the phone is little I verbal text and just don't want to have to say.... well I applied for a bonded title and applied for my forever classic car tag today because the past owner did not have the title I have to wait three years before I can reapply for a normal title so the car is now comfortably position back in the middle of the shop and probably not much is going to happen to it soon other than there'll be plenty of room to take pictures of the measurement area for the person that wants that for the side quarter panel scoop

quapman

Reaction score
The M88 moldings are interesting on a BH car...

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I've seen the M88 on several of the M46 cars. Apparently has something to do with the black out option.
Glad your getting a title for it. It needs that.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I voice type also. It doesn't bother me about the periods. All you have to do is say "period" and it will put the period in. Just saying.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Quap
I went through my archive and only found two M46's that did not have the M88 trim. They were some of the most beat up cars you would ever imagine. M88 is not mentioned on any of the fender tags.

quapman

Reaction score
Do you have any b/c sheet info for M46 cars?

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I have one build sheet to read. Only two crappy pictures of that build sheet.
From what I understand there are at least 4 over at hamtrack but that information is "private".

BARRACUDA 129.jpg

BARRACUDA 130.jpg

Rollon

Reaction score
Thank you Mopar nut I just got back from the Portland Oregon Roadster Show today there was a nice 70 in there it's nice to visualize a project in the done stage

Back