• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Not an E....but another silver B

mmissile

Reaction score
4lfvvr.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Drop dead gorgeous! Silver is one of my favorite colors on these old Mopars. More details please.

Adam

Reaction score
I love it. The paint & body look flawless! Is that base coat/ clear coat?

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Silver over blue is amazing! Blue is one of my other favorites for these. A good friend has a '69 GTX convertible that's silver over blue with a black top that he's currently putting back together and I'm anxious to see it done. I like the pre '69 silver better, Let's see the interior.

mmissile

Reaction score
2rhn4ex.jpg

20t575g.jpg

5fqj34.jpg

I added floor mats that are the same light blue, and continue the 2-tone seat pattern into the floor. It has the exact options I was looking for, and the colors blew me away. It's base/clear, and looks deep for a fine metallic silver.

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Silver was the only extra cost paint option on the chart in those years, it was hand buffed. My Imperial has 95% of its original paint.
interior is just as amazing as the exterior. Where'd you find this beaut You?

mmissile

Reaction score
RK Motors. After pricing real hemi road runners for some time.... this was the only car that was optioned the way I liked/wanted, restored to the level I wanted, and the colors were stunning. It was also priced very fairly in today's market of the higher-end resto's. Back in the day...I believe that the silver was like 11 bucks extra. That was like a half day's work back then, if you had a decent job.

Last edited:
Back