• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Old mopar guy new to FEBO

talonhead

Reaction score
Just signed up at FABO and here. Figured it might be a good place to start. Trying to find if one of my old cars is still rolling.
It was a '70 Challenger, originally a 318-2v/727. My mom sold her place in TX after I got married and started my second sea tour (navy) at Pearl Harbor. She sold the car and the spare parts. The car had a 383/727 swapped in. Red, black dash w/R/T cluster, console shifter and blue 'Cuda tower back buckets. All my money had gone into the drivetrain before I enlisted. Body was a little rough.
Last seen near Conroe TX with TX tags KGN 446.
Was on line looking at old cars when I thought about posting on line to try and find out if it was still around.
MikeH

Last edited:

74 challenger

Reaction score
welcome to the site and good luck on finding your car. my charger was stolen in Texas and never seen it again.

ramenth

Reaction score
Your mom sold your car and parts? That's like your mom throwing away all your comic books...

Welcome aboard! Good luck in your search.

Last edited:

talonhead

Reaction score
image.jpg
If it comes out right this should be my '93 Supercoupe

image.jpg

talonhead

Reaction score
Sorry it's sideways, it's my wall paper on my phone. This before taking it off the road for overhaul. I haven't scanned any of my old mopar photos yet.
MikeH

Back