• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Passon?

1972CudaV21

Reaction score
Quite honestly, I hope they became more successful at some point. They’ll need to up their game now that TKX trans is out.

Hemi2c

Reaction score
I'm looking at the TKX anyone has installed one in a e body?
Thanks

fasjac

Reaction score
I’ve installed the TKO 600, 73 cuda factory 3 speed mtm. No problem whatsoever. No cutting metal etc. worked out great. Unless the TKX is a larger gearbox, I’d have to think the same for your install. If it’s factory manual. However, they did mention some would need some modifications to the hump. Mine didn’t. I have plenty of clearance with factory hump. Good luck to you. It’s a great upgrade.

Hemi2c

Reaction score
I’ve installed the TKO 600, 73 cuda factory 3 speed mtm. No problem whatsoever. No cutting metal etc. worked out great. Unless the TKX is a larger gearbox, I’d have to think the same for your install. If it’s factory manual. However, they did mention some would need some modifications to the hump. Mine didn’t. I have plenty of clearance with factory hump. Good luck to you. It’s a great upgrade.
Mine is a 73 4 speed cuda aswell, going with a gen3 6.4 hemi swap but want to keep it manual. The TKX has been made to suit the after market without any mods, im just finding it hard to find specific details for a e body install.

fasjac

Reaction score
I’d give Silversport a call. There’s most likely installation instr on line. They are really pretty laid back. Easy to talk to.

Back