• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Pillar post covers, seat back cover 70, rear door panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code3

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for preferably black 1970 challenger pillar post covers, seat back covers, and rear seat panels. I have scrathced and faded versions but would like to get nicer ones. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!

Makindust2

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I think I have an extra 1970 black rear seat cover. It is in nice shape .Let me know if you are still looking for one and I will take some pics and send to ya.
Skip

Code3

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I think I have an extra 1970 black rear seat cover. It is in nice shape .Let me know if you are still looking for one and I will take some pics and send to ya.
Skip

Thanks, I'm looking for the plastic covers for the back of the front bucket seats. I think you have a rear seat cover, right?

Adam

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Door panels 3.jpgRear set panels 5.jpgRear set panels 3.jpg
Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for preferably black 1970 challenger pillar post covers, seat back covers, and rear seat panels. I have scrathced and faded versions but would like to get nicer ones. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!

Give this stuff a try, it's only ten bucks or so... and it will not load up the grain like a paint would.

Door panels 3.jpg

Rear set panels 5.jpg

Rear set panels 3.jpg

Code3

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found rear door panels and pillars from Steve @ Steve's auto parts. Great guy to work with.

I might be getting some seat backs from him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back