• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Q? I have a 2015 Scat Pack Challenger

MutantFish

Reaction score
I want to know how to find out how many cars were built in the same configuration as mine? Color, 6.4, scat pack, shaker..... The vin decode just gives the basics. I want the exact numbers.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I would guess 10's of thousands. Production numbers are high for the Challenger since it is still such a hot seller. The Demons or Drag Packs will always hold value. Even the Hellcat numbers are high per yea, but the 797 h.p. Red Eye sure puts a damper on the Demons since they are close in performance for alot less $$.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
20210109_195617.jpg

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I don't know why it came out blurry. Send me a pm with an email address and I can email ot to you.

moparleo

Reaction score
You may find that if you joined this site because you have a "Challenger" that the newer cars have nothing in common with the first generation 70-74 Challengers. The new cars pay Homage to the original but were based on the LX platform of the Daimler/Chrysler era. The first generation were on the E-body platform.

NixDad

Reaction score
Challengertalk is a site that is more focused on the new Generations. There are also Challenger Hellcat forums, etc.
I have a 2015 SRT and there are actually a lot of breakdowns of models available as Challenger6pak is highlighting.

Back