• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Rallye Dash vs Non Rallye Dash

ogre

Reaction score
I have a question, basically what is if any difference between a rallye and non rallye dash? I know the clusters are different but I am talking about the metal dash itself. I have 2 dashes and they appear to be the same so I dont want to use the wrong one.

thanks

jt4406

Reaction score
I can't say if there IS a difference or not. But I put a rallye cluster in my non rallye dash frame. Fit and function fine. 70 challenger

tonysrt

Reaction score
I took a 72 Challenger rally cluster and put it in my 71 Cuda with no change in metal dash. I did use the wiring harness from the Challenger.

Xcudame

Reaction score
Yup, as others have stated, no difference in the dash. Only the wiring harness, instrument cluster and light bar are different.

Ronbo73

Reaction score
The heater control shape is different from a non-rally cluster. So that means the bezel that goes around the heater controls is also different, at least in a Barracuda.

Xcudame

Reaction score
Yup, Ronbo73, you're correct! It's that way on both the Barracuda and Challenger. It's the "BIG" speedometer gauge on the standard instrument cluster that causes the different heater control bezel.

Back