• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD Real Pentastar for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadeo1852

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
A coworker's dad passed away who worked at Dodge Main back in the day and my coworker, when cleaning out his dad's house, found a silk screen bag full of these so I bought the bag from him years ago. These are the original ones that the gold portion is metal. (I included a pic of one I cut to show you that these are not just the plastic repops). They are beautiful and I have over a hundred of these so if you're in need $10 each plus shipping. PM me if interested. I'm in Milford Mich.
Andy
all.JPG
back.jpg
closeup.JPG
IMG_20230417_160118069.jpg

dadeo1852

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Be patient with me as I've been swamped with pm's on both E and B bodies sites. I'll reply to everyone by tomorrow.
Thanks, Andy

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Be patient with me as I've been swamped with pm's on both E and B bodies sites. I'll reply to everyone by tomorrow.
Thanks, Andy
Put me down for a couple please. You coming to the Packard proving grounds in May for the show and swap?

Cuda_mark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like 2. I can't PM you though, like the other say, your inbox is full.

DeMopuar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd like five of these - please get in touch when you have time. Shipping to Wisconsin.........USA.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back