• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Red/Red Ragtop 70 Gran Coupe

TNCUDA70

Reaction score
OK, there's a new fish in the TNCUDA70 shop..... 1970 Gran Coupe Ragtop, numbers matching 318 in FE5 Red with Red Interior....it will be TOTAL rebuild as it is rusted literally in half. Does anyone know how many red/red convertbiles were made in 70? This one is gonna sit for a while as I have to finish the other Gran Coupe.

HPIM1927.jpg

HPIM1924.jpg

HPIM1923.jpg

HPIM1921.jpg

a68postcar

Reaction score
Thanks....another craigslist saturday morning post....i couldn't believe it was on craigslist and asked to go see it.....no intention of buying as price was higher than I had to spend.....saw it, like it, bought it..
i hate it when that happens!!!!!!!

TNCUDA70

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could find out how many red/red gran coupes were made? did anyone keep those detailed of records back then?

a68postcar

Reaction score
post this question in the mopar general discussion, here and on FABO. nice find and happy hunting!!!postcar.

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
Nice find!

I was over at C-C and the car of the month is a red 70 convertible.Maybe the owner of this car can answer your questions. Here is a description and photo of the car.

Forum Member: cudaized
Year: 1970
Make: Plymouth
Model: Cuda
Engine: 340

This factory original `cuda 340 convertible is 1 of 88 that was built with the 340 4-speed combination. Out of the 548 BS27 convertibles, this is 1 of 19 produced with an H6E4 Red interior. Broadcast sheet, Data Plate, numbers matching, and owner history. It is the only know example of Rallye Red paint with Red interior and the 340 4-speed. Looks like one beautiful car!

may11.jpg

Back