• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

My 70 Barracuda Gran Coupe

youngcuda

Reaction score
Figured I'd follow up on the invitation to introduce myself and my ride. I purchased this Gran Coupe in 1978 and it was my daily driver for 3 years. It was not in very good shape but a solid car. Put it in storage in 81 and it slept in three different garages. 36 years later I finally started the restoration. Stripped it to a rolling shell and brought it to a Mopar Resto shop here in MN. 17 months later got it back as a painted shell with restored front suspension and rear differential only. I finished it up with full installation of rebuilt engine and transmission and all components. Finished it in 2022. Quite the process I might say, as you all may know. All stock (except the 71 hood), 383/4 speed, one of only 341 Gran Coupes made with a big block and A833 transmission. It's a "Rock" signed car and had two Broadcast sheets (one in driver seat was for a different Gran Coupe!) One car show....1 trophy.

IMG_2114.JPG

IMG_2115.JPG

IMG_2386.JPG

Recent Cuda pic.JPG

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
Looks really good! 👍🏻

1972 AAR Cuda

Reaction score
Beautiful car ! I have always had a soft spot for the Gran Coupe's and then a big block, 4 speed. Couldnt ask for much more...
Looks like a nice job on the restoration, you can be proud of that one!

Back