• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Riley Wellnitz with a 71 Barracuda

Reaction score
Hi my name is Riley. I have a 71 Barracuda that I am picking up friday. It has been my dream car for a long time and its finally happening. Its in pretty solid shape and comes with 2 engines and transmissions for 5k. Thanks for having me join.

Reaction score
Riley,
Welcome
Where in Wisconsin?
Can you share a picture of the car?
Southern part of wisconsin.
received_717140243187246.jpeg

Matt Johnson

Reaction score
dang! two engines and two transmissions for 5k AND the car?! nice score... What engines are they?

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
Looking forward to the progress. You got in at a good number if she’s pretty solid. Congrats! Glad you’re here.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Welcome to the site !
Do a lot of research & drive other cars before you spend a lot changing the suspension many ungrades are not !!

Reaction score
Thanks
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
Looking forward to the progress. You got in at a good number if she’s pretty solid. Congrats! Glad you’re here.

Welcome to the site !
Do a lot of research & drive other cars before you spend a lot changing the suspension many ungrades are not !!
Yeah im waiting a while before spending any money

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard.
Caution: for that money and for what he said you are getting.
Make sure that the dash vin and body vins match. And that the title is clean and not a duplicate.
he said everything is fine. he knows what that car is worth but he is willing to sell because he knows I will take good care of it and not sell it the way it is for 20k.

Back