• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

salvage title

penski61

Reaction score
i tried but lowest he would take was 13k . i tried 8k without drivetrain he said 9k then came back and said he wants to sell complete . I think the guys son is trying to sell it for him on cl and fb his son wants it gone but the dad wont take anything less than 13k

70chall440

Reaction score
Everyone has their own ideas and tolerances but if it were me it would have to be sub $5K given what is being presented understanding the amount of money it is going to take to make this car even remotely nice, but as I have said on this forum and others many times, if this is your dream car than money is not the driving factor. I once paid $5K for a 70 challenger RT roller and felt like I got hosed hard, but in retrospect I paid a fair price for the time.

Adam

Reaction score
Everyone has their own ideas and tolerances but if it were me it would have to be sub $5K given what is being presented understanding the amount of money it is going to take to make this car even remotely nice, but as I have said on this forum and others many times, if this is your dream car than money is not the driving factor. I once paid $5K for a 70 challenger RT roller and felt like I got hosed hard, but in retrospect I paid a fair price for the time.
I agree. I have more money than sense sometimes, but I wouldn’t go over 5-6k for this unless the driveline was something special, or new sheet metal was included etc.

Back