• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Scammed on Ebay

mopar70

Reaction score
I bought a pair of 383 magnum emblems for my challenger and was sent a worthless chevy horn button. I contacted the seller and he basically told me to screw off and that he would not do anything also ebay denied to do anything because it passed the deadline to file a complaint. Users name is pedaltametal1 and has a bunch of mopar parts.

C O D Y

Reaction score
I bought one thing from him and it's wasn't what was described.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
That sucks, I'm sorry to hear about this. I think I have bought from him in the past as well and had no troubles. He has got a bunch of good used and NOS parts and he's out of Ohio I think. I kept on bidding on an NOS trunk floorpan for a `70 Challenger but never met the reserve and I'm pretty sure I walked by a vendor at the Nat's a few weeks ago and recognized that same pan. Must have been him. Hope you at least left some negative comment on the feedback.

mopar70

Reaction score
I didn't leave any feedback as I was waiting for him to reply and stuff so I ran out of time. But I picked up a set of new original emblems.

mopar70

Reaction score
He wanted me to send back the wrong item and wait for him to send out my stuff and money for the shipping and I told him I'm not comfortable with just sending it out and he just became really rude after that.

Back