• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Selling 70 R/T 6pack convt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

R/T4speedconv

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Due to lack of local interest I will offer my Challenger for sale that I have owned since 78. JS27V0B1004XX. Its one of the "promo" or "show" cars Chrysler made on day one production. Still in its original paint. Bought it in Calif in 78. Moved to the N.E. 20 years ago and have not had much time to drive it (Did drive it cross country) last time on the road was 3/4 years ago.
This is a red (fe5) on red car with all the goodies on it. 440 sixpack/4speed/4:10 Dana 60 super track pack option. Engine was rebuilt about 30K back and is still tight. Harden seats in the head. I will get some photos up soon as I do not have a photo spread of it like you would want to see it if you are looking to buy. Years ago I use to take it to English town but it was to much of a pain dealing with people who would track me down to New Hampshire with offers. Please PM me with your offers-I do have a price in mind and the first person that gets to it will have a sale-this is not a auction and I will not sell to the highest bidder, just the first one to hit my number-which is not that high but is over 100K. If you do not live to far and will pay for the gas and bus back I can drive it to you. Body is very good-interior is burnt but I do have a new one waiting to go in. I am the second owner of this car.

photo link:http://www.arts-attic.com/automobiles/70challenger/70challenger.htm

Last edited:

greenmonsta79

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to see, but I must say I think your over 100k is a mighty, mighty big stretch now 6 or 7 years ago I think you would have got it but now not so much, I recently saw a restored documented 70 FM3 panther pink Hemicuda at mecum auto auction and it would not even break 100k!!!! Economy is a buyers right now not a sellers.

ramenth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, folks, the idea is that he's attempting to sell his car. We're a community of Mopar enthusiasts who can help him with his sale by putting the word out. His asking price is just that. Unless you're buying, try to keep the comments about said price to a minimum and don't make 'em personal.

R/T4speedconv

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, folks, the idea is that he's attempting to sell his car. We're a community of Mopar enthusiasts who can help him with his sale by putting the word out. His asking price is just that. Unless you're buying, try to keep the comments about said price to a minimum and don't make 'em personal.

You think this is bad-go to the abodies group were I put the same ad.

ramenth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R/T4speedconv;[RIGHT said:
[/RIGHT]15815]You think this is bad-go to the abodies group were I put the same ad.

The killer is about that is that FABO has rules about it. We don't. All I can do is make a friendly reminder to folks that we're in this hobby together. Helping out with your sale is the same as helping someone with electrical issues.

Big Jim

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same old story- if you're selling something it's crap but if you're buying it's gold plated (and I usuallly get stuck with gold plated crap-LOL

crocha617

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Challenger

You should put that on ebay so everyone sees it. I'm sure it won't sell on their for want you want for it but at least you'll get the word out to everyone.

Cranky

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now there's a lot of money over seas. After all, China has a lot of ours right now. When times get bad over there, the cars have a tendency to come back to here. I like to keep my cars at home too but these days, who knows where they are now! Sell it to who ever has the cash and don't worry about where it goes because the new buyer will probably keep it until a better offer comes along and no telling who it will be from. Right now, the folks from down under seem to have a handle on their economy and a lot of cars are going there and you never know, you might end up making a life long friendship with someone there because of a sale....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back