• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Shaker hood and shaker parts original?

Luis

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone can guide me in determining if a shaker hood and parts are original. Any pictures of differences or what should I look for ?

Chryco

Reaction score
What exactly are you buying is the better approach. send me some pics and I can hopefully help you out

Luis

Reaction score
I don't have pics yet. It's more of a guy who has a ton of parts 99% original and said he has a complete shaker setup all the parts I need for it including hood and everything original in his warehouse. So every part. But I read online that some of those parts for the older repops have the logo and part number too not sure if that's right or not and I don't think hoods have part numbers or mopar logo

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I agree with Chryco, post pics. The hoods did not have a part number on them unless it was a paint stamped replacement part. The originals are different than the reproductions.

Luis

Reaction score
I agree with Chryco, post pics. The hoods did not have a part number on them unless it was a paint stamped replacement part. The originals are different than the reproductions.
I can't post pics because the day I see it I will be buying it. Any way I can tell? Any photos that anyone can post that show the differences? Or anything?

Back