• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Shaker hood parts

eschroeder1

Reaction score
Has anyone bought a shaker hood kit from Shakerhoods.com? Just wanted to see if you might share your experience with me as I'm thinking on buying one.

Eric

horse

Reaction score
Has anyone bought a shaker hood kit from Shakerhoods.com? Just wanted to see if you might share your experience with me as I'm thinking on buying one.

Eric

Yes I got one for my 70 Challenger. I havent fitted it yet but all parts look nice and no issue with service from Ben

340challconvert

Reaction score
I have not fitted it to the car yet. Bought the actual hood from auto metal direct. Was excellent quality. I purchased the small block shaker parts from shakerhoods.com. Ben Snobar produces or contracts to produce the shaker parts that he sells. Most of the other vendors buy their shaker parts from Ben. Quality of the bubble was excellent. The bubble grills are made heavier then the other repros I have seen. The shaker long cable is of the right length (again some of the repros of this part were cut too short. The parts were of high quality.
Buy from Ben, you won't be disappointed.
Phil

Back