• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Splash Shield Question

Bobcat 1970

Reaction score
DetMatt1, the longer ones in the top picture, is that the starter shield? Only on driver side, right?
I am interested in the bottom one, from picture it looks in good shape, no cracks at mounting holes? I can FIX the end I believe with some urethane, contact me and we can make arrangements, thanks.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
DetMatt1, the longer ones in the top picture, is that the starter shield? Only on driver side, right?
I am interested in the bottom one, from picture it looks in good shape, no cracks at mounting holes? I can FIX the end I believe with some urethane, contact me and we can make arrangements, thanks.
So you’re interested in #1 in the first pic?
That is the shield for the starter and your car would also have had a pair of the smaller ones which I currently only have 4 R.H. All in great condition.

Bobcat 1970

Reaction score
Yes to number 1 in first pic, the smaller ones you referring to pic 4 and 5? Those are the new ones I have ordered now from i think RPI,,i only need starter shield.

Back