• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

St. Louis MO member

68SuperBee

Reaction score
Well I've finally made it tothe ebody world or mopars

my middle sisters dream car has always been a 71 Cuda and I figured that would never happen. So I'd find her cool mopars but she Always veto them. She lives in Arkansas and this past spring she was just heading to work on a Backroad and sees her dream car. Immediately calls me be puts me on FaceTime and walking Around showing me everything. I tell her what id pay for it and to go from there. It a 71 318, pretty solid car other than trunk was home bc he trunk lid was open.
plans are completely open on how this one will end up.

couple MOnths later in heading to Chicago to a dr appt. cruising c-list and a fine a listing under parts "b and a body parts for sale". At the end of the actual ad it mentions also having an AAR for sale . Well icalldad to tell him to call and ask if he had parts for my sisters barracuda. He didn't, but started dscribing it. Dad calls me me I tell him to go look at it now. Guy wanted to know that night if my dad wants it and I hadn't even seen a pic so we explained that. I get back in town check it ou and Brinf it home. Few days layer. Meanwhile I cleaned up. Will be back later with fixing this Terrible spell choker
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Is that a GTX convertible? It looks gorgeous! Let's hear some more details on the whole fleet.
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

68SuperBee

Reaction score
Dads first car m- 1968 GTX. 440 4 speed Dana that he has owned since 1977
My first car- 1968 Super Bee that dad and we fixed up when I was in high school. 383 4 speed originally. Putting in a 470" stroker, hemi 4 speed and new strange Dana 60
1973 Charger Rallye. B5 blue with black rallye stripes (current project). 400 4 speed. It's completely stripped now. Ready to be jammed and insides, engine bay painted.
2010 b5 blue wig shaker added 5.7 6 speed r/t challenger
Parents- 2010 fuscia rt 5.7 6 speed with white interior.
Then the "oddballs" (automatics)

1970 AAR. Original red with red interior auto car
1971 barracuda. B5 318 auto on floor.
The real oddball sis with a 68 mustang convertible. Now 302 but is a manual transmission car.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back